It’s good to be blogging again. Well, at least some original content.
My plan for now is to look at specific areas related to family over a period of about 12 weeks and then I will reevaluate and go from there.
The first half of the schedule will look something like this:
1) Perfect Family: a look at the beauty in God’s design for family.
2) What Happened: a look at the ugly state of the family in a fallen world.
3) The Golden Calf: our children, the idol.
4) Is my child a Christian?
5) Double Header::::::The Trinitarian Household: Ephesians 5 / God, Spouse, Child. In that order
6) The Old Guys: what the puritans said about family
7) Traits of the Biblical Man
8) A Review of Family Discipleship & Devotional Resources
9) Deuteronomy Dads
10) Daughter of Christ, Wife, Mom
11) Daughters: Shotguns and Shovels or a godly approach to teach your daughter about men.
12) Boys 2 Men: from child to Priest, Prophet and King.